From What, To What?
Avastone Facilitates Change through Custom–Designed Interventions that Engage and Inspire
We support clients with targeted change interventions in a variety of situations, at team, inter-team, division or business unit, organization, and inter-organizational levels. Change interventions are reflective of the diagnostic assessment showing “what is really going on,” and address the unique dimensions of each situation and set of business requirements. Each intervention uses “best-fit” change methodology and is custom-designed and geared toward high value results within the change cycle.
Over the years we have worked extensively helping organizations through change. Our work has many supporting elements and often brings actual learning and direct experience to bear as methods for facilitating the change process. Examples of the change intervention work we’ve performed for clients across a variety of industries include the following:
- Launch of a new company vision at leadership conference for top 200 executives.
- Rollout of company-wide values initiative.
- Accelerated post-merger integration through targeted management assimilation activities.
- Leverage of action learning cycles for improvement of business systems and new product innovation.
- Launch of new sales division through series of performance development activities for company-wide districts.
Tougher than a jaw breaker.